Client Hygiene 101

Client Hygiene 101

Steps to obtaining a clean backside: Step 1. Enter shower with a bar of soap and a wash cloth. I know men do not use wash cloths, but it is critical to obtain a clean backside. Step 2. Once in shower, rub your wet wash cloth and bar soap together until the wash cloth is…

RE: take a break

RE: take a break

FEMALE:Take a deep breath and relax. Go for a jog or fast walk and get some endorphins flowing. Get a massage or a long soak in the bathtub with some candles. Time to refocus on things that matter. Life is too short. Keep your head above the water and avoid escalating negativity by communicating with…

The Many Categories of PL

The Many Categories of PL

[PL = Pathetic Loser] Not mutually exclusive… The Romantic PL – Remembers a stripper’s birthday and shows up with a box of chocolates. “Let me take you away from all this” (not realizing she’s in her element at the club). The Frugal PL – Will go out of his way to save $5 on parking,…

Terms and Acronyms

Common adult sex terms, abbreviations, codes, codewords, terminology, acronyms, lingo, glossary. What does this mean, what is the definition of, dictionary defined, and what do the letters stand for: AAMP = Apartment Asian Massage Parlor. Based in a residential apartment instead of a commercial storefront. ABC = american born chinese ABJ = american born japanese…

Fellatio

Ah, sucking dick. For the penis owner, it’s a wonderful thing. For the mouth owner, it can also be a wonderful thing. Getting off and hearing/making somebody get off are both awesome, and when it’s done conscientiously, it will be remembered and cherished for many many masturbatory sessions to come. Heh. Come. I just made…